Thursday, March 12, 2009

taking a look at Lorac Special Effects.

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about my latest mascara purchase. Today I got a lovely email from Sephora. Click here to see it. I've only tried two of brands from their bestseller list, Lorac Special Effects and BadGal (not the waterproof though). But it did remind me to let you all know my take on this already best selling mascara.
Pros:
1- Makes a pretty dramatic effect for my lashes. The first time I put it on, I promise I thought "wow, those look fake."
2- I like the primer, I'm all about keeping as many lashes as possible

Cons:
1- I've never have a problem with getting mascara everywhere, but um, well apparently I now have that problem. I'm not sure if it is the wand or the stuff just works, but I keep getting little eye lash marks on my eyelids.
2- I'm still not sure about the want. Most of the time it's okay, but there are days were I need to unclump some, and that wand just does not cut it.
3-I have a love hate relationship with the Primer. I do like it. I hate the extra step.
Rating: 7
Will I buy again? Probably not. I usually don't buy the same thing more than once (I did do that with Benifit's BadGal).

No comments: