Friday, March 13, 2009

friend card.

Don't you love when you sit down to create, think you know what you creating, and then end up with something completely different?

Let me introduce you to my friend card:I started off planning to use three brightly colored flowers. I even got them completely cut out (not an easy task). I realized at some point that I needed a background on my white card, and decided to make my own background out of the great words from Friends 'Til The End. Of course once I did that, I realized three flowers was way too much! This is what I ended up with. I'm really happy with it. Stamps: Friends 'Til The End
Ink: VersaMagic Black, Versa Mark
Cardstock: PTI- White, Black, Spring Rain
Accesories: Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, The Paper Studio corduroy brad

2 comments:

Emily Echols said...

This may be my favorite card you have ever made!!! I love it......

Thanks again so much for coming over to help us today. You were a big help me to me and Chase was a huge help to Jeremy!

Unknown said...

totally love this color combo!