Sunday, March 29, 2009

a boy card.

Well, not a boy... a "man" card. I've always thought I hated making masculine cards, but lately it has not been as hard. It could also be that I'm hooked on hemp and all thinks rustic. Who knows.

This card has a lot of dimension. I think I'm starting to think of my style as very 3D. I'm loving texture and dimension on my cards these days. Now that does make for expensive postage and sometimes a struggle to get the card in the envelope.Also, can I just say that this tree stamp, stamps out so well. It is so clean and crisp when stamped. I know I've had some that just aren't that way.

Stamps: Father Knows Best, Guidelines
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: VersaMark, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Hemp: Crafts Etc.
Buttons: Basic Grey

One other thing I'm loving right now, is tying the ribbon and then adhering the tied side so the ends stick out. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: