Wednesday, March 18, 2009

say goodbye to yellow

I've started to work on my breakfast nook area. It was kind of just blah. I've known for awhile that I hated the color I had picked, so with some help from Layla over at the Lettered Cottage I decide to paint the breakfast nook the same color as the rest of my living room.

Chase is out of town, and since he is really opposed to painting, I decided to get it done! Check out my progress:I'm going to finish up tomorrow, and get everything set back up. I know I can't wait to see it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looks so different!!! I love it. It is going to flow so well! You are so good!

Emily Echols

Courtney Baker said...

Hey thanks for working on getting that painting stick to me. It's going to help so much!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't paint. One summer, I volunteered with an origination moving heavy things around in their garage area. They felt bad having little ol' me doing heavy lifting, so they suggested that my guy friend and I come in and paint an office instead. 15 minutes later, I was back out hauling around big items. :o) Just not patient enough, I guess.