Friday, March 6, 2009

don't you love when you do something right?

Chase and I are going to be out of town this weekend, so there won't be much posting! I'm not even going to get to work on a KWerner challenge, so sad.

In other news, I was checking out this blog Little Green Notebook. Pretty cool stuff, but then I saw this post. I have the third pattern in my powder room in black and white.

Lately I've been getting a lot of my decorating advice from Layla over at The Lettered Cottage (you should check out what she did with $300), but it's nice to know when I go out on my own that sometimes I get it "right".

I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

{PurpleD} said...

I just checked "The Little Green Notebook" and now I want to go and recondition all the bookshelves in our house! :-)