Hey friends! It's 2 Sketches 4 You time! Always a great place to get your weekly inspiration. Kazan has a fun sketch for us this week.
Digital Doodles by Kathy Martin, we all are using her Thankful DigiKit on our cards.
2. Using Photoshop, arange circles to create a pattern, print and cut.
3. Adhere patterned paper and sew around edges.
4. Print pumpkin, first filling in the color on the computer or with Copic Markers.
5. Cut pumpkin into a diamond, matte with felt square.
6. Loop ribbon and adhere to card base.
7. Adhere felt with brads.
Thankful (Digital Doodles by Kathy Martin), Fall Fest (Practicing Creativity)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron (Stampin' Up); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Green Twine (Divine Twine); Orange and Ivory Stripe Grosgrain (May Arts)
Misc: Green Felt, Brads, White Thread (Coats and Clark)
Thanks for checking out today's post and come play along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You! I'll be back in just a little bit for the first day of the November Practicing Creativity release!