Scroll down for my first card of the day for the EBTKS Challenge.
It's time for another 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. Kazan has a super fun one for us this week.
Cupcake Cards Kit.
1. Make card from cardstock, cut 1.5" striped of patterned paper.
2. Adhere pattnern paper, and sew over seams.
3. Adhere japanese masking tape, tie twine.
4. Stamp frame and sentiment from Everyday Prints, adhere with adhesive.
5. Add ink to flowers, adhere together, add snowflake and thread button.
Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K)
Ink: Aqua Mist (PapertreyInk), Moulin Rouge (Palette), Green Ink (Maya Road)
Misc: Button, Patterned Paper, Flowers (Cupcake Cards Kit), Red Twine (Divine Twine), Japanese Masking Tape
I hope you'll come play along with this fun sketch!