Friday, November 26, 2010

Practicing (THEIR) Creativity

Hey friends! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving.

Usually I like to post cards using Practicing Creativity stamps on our Facebook page or via Twitter, but Karen had the great idea of doing a post here monthly! Each month I'll be showing you some of the fabulous creations around the world wide web using our stamps. I'll also be checking our Flickr group to see creations as well! And if we pick your card, feel free to save this little badge and add it to your blog!


I just love how she used the bike from The Whole Cycle!


 Stephanie has a ton of super cute cards using Fall Fest.

Anita made some super cute Christmas tags with Retro Christmas!

Thanks to everyone for creating with our stamps! It really makes my day every time!


7 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Yay! This made my day! I am sick right now and lost my voice so it's a perfect day! I love the reindeer so much!

Karen B. said...

Love all three of these items!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous stamping dear... wowee love all the cards and their colour combo

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So glad to see you posting on the blog - these are great projects - I really like seeing different ways to use the stamps.

Aimes said...

What a fabulous idea! And what a lovely surprise to see my card up there - thanks for featuring me!!!! Lovin' those fall and festive creations too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I am so sorry I did not get here sooner thanks so much for featuring my card here!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

What a great idea Karen and Courtney!!!! All three of these creations are fabulous!! Thanks for the inspiration!