Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving with Glitz

Hey friends! Happy early Thanksgiving! When I heard that it was going to my turn to post on the Glitz blog the day before Thanksgiving, I knew picking a theme would be easy! :)

For the first card I wanted to use these cute new distressing stamp. Lately I've been trying to "think outside the box." I knew I would be hand delivering this card, so why not have a little fun by going outside the "box" of your card base?


Glitz Design "Love Nest" Papers: Polka
Glitz Design Clear Stamps: Distressing Set 3
Glitz Design Teeny Alpha Brown Block


I think I'll be using that "This Day in History" stamp a lot. For my next card, I went with a thankful card, but I used the Hoopla November Whatnot, to add a little Thanksgiving flair.

Glitz Design "Love Nest" Papers: Sky
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Whatnot
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Glitzer Stickers
Glitz Design Teeny Alpha Ivory Block
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Love these two cards! The stitching and all of the details are so fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

fabulous cards... love both...
the 2nd card colours combo are just goregous:)