Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday Sale

Hey friends! I've got a little surprise for you today! For one day only all of our stamps are $10. If you've never purchased our stamps before, it's the perfect time to try them out,see for yourself the high-quality photopolymer our stamps are made out from. Or if you're already a fan, it's a great time to add to your collection or to surprise some of your crafty friends with a fun gift!


You can find all of our stamps here in the store.

Click on the name of each stamp set to find it directly in the store, and click on release week to see that stamp in action!

Key to My Heart: Release Week
You're Dandy: Release Week
Look Up!: Release Week
For the Love of Dots: Release Week
You're the Man: Release Week
Barefoot Summer: Release Week
My Beach House: Release Week
The Whole Cycle: Release Week
Chatterbox: Release Week
Fall Fest: Release Week
Christmas Wonder: Release Week
Retro Christmas: Release Week
Retro Christmas Backgrounds: Release Week
Rejoice!: Release Week
Everyday Prints: Release Week

Our shipping rates are still a flat $4 for US customers and $6 for international customers! Happy shopping!

3 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

Brilliant! I've been LOVING the ones you sent me from the last release. I'm totally placing a fat order today. Gracias!

FLEUR de Lo said...

YOU ROCK! {And I'm sure you're going to make loads of money today :)} I just placed my BIG FAT order--I'm the proud owner of nearly every stamp you sell. :) Merry Christmas to me!

Lisa Petrella said...

Thanks, Courtney!! Just ordered You're Dandy!!! It's been on my wish list FOREVER, and I simply couldn't resist this $10 dealio!!! YAY!!!