Hey friends! I've been recouping this weekend from another great release! If you missed the release check it all out here.
It's time for another 2 Sketches for You challenge! This week we got to play with some stencils and stamps from Layers of Color. Here's Laura's sketch:
2. Cut cardstock slightly smaller along sides, adhere stencil with removable adhesive and spray ink.
3. Stamp image on a stripe of cardstock, adhere.
4. Adhere fabric tape, folding along the way.
5. Sew over fabric tape.
6. Tie bow.
7. Stamp sentiment on the front and inside your card.
8. Adhere buttons.
9. Adhere piece onto the front of card base.
Stamps: Fruitful Harvest (Layers of Color), Fall Fest (Practicing Creativity Designs)
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Sugar Maple Spray Ink (Tattered Angels); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Burnt Umber (Palette)
Punch: Sunburst (Fiskars)
Misc: Fabric Tape, Lemon Gingham, Tan Stripe; Cream Buttons (Papertrey Ink); Hemp Twine
I hope you'll come play along with us over at 2 Sketches for You and play for the prize from Layers of Colors!