Have you figured out what your Christmas cards are going to be this year? After finishing this card I think this just might be it. Winter gave us this great inspiration, and I'm so appreciative of it. Here's where Winter got the inspiration, and the sketch.
Here's what I came up with:
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Tape down cardstock shape with removable adhesive.
3. Ink around shape with white and stamp houndstooth.
4. Add faux stitching.
5. Stamp sentiments from Everyday Prints.
6. Adhere buttons and cut holly leaves.
Retro Christmas Backgrounds, Everyday Prints (Practicing Creativity)
Cardstock: Kraft, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: White Craft (Stampin' Up); Moulin Rouge (Palette)
Buttons: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
And for this challenge, Practicing Creativity is sponsoring! The winner of this challenge will get Rejoice!
And I know you'll want to check out what everyone else has created over on the blog!