Thursday, November 4, 2010

Release Week Winners

Hey there, we are just an hour away from the big release! But before then we need to get some winners... fun fun!

For the winner of the first day and both stamp sets:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2010-11-05 02:49:22 UTC

FLEUR de Lo said...
Big words on one and scripture verses on another? I'm always excited to see what you have in store...
November 1, 2010 9:10 AM


And for the winner of Everyday Prints... 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2010-11-05 02:51:40 UTC

OpenID annieambriel said...
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 2, 2010 7:35 AM
Email me at Courtney@practicingcreativitydesigns.com for get your prize!
I'll be back in an hour for the big release! And don't forget about that great ribbon we'll have this month!

1 comment:

FLEUR de Lo said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON?!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been DYING to try your stamps for AGES but we just don't have any fun money right now. :( I have a wishlist the size of Texas. Every time I sit down to decide which set to buy I get frustrated because I want them all. This is the perfect time to get me hooked because someone's bound to give me Christmas money, eh? :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, you ROCK, Courtney! :) I hope your day is as good as mine's going to be...