It's time for another 2 Sketches 4 You Sketch! Kazan's got a super fun tag sketch for us this week. Great timing huh?
2. Stamp tag with houndstooth from Retro Christmas Backgrounds.
3. Punch along edge. Adhere 1" x 2.5" stripe of red cardstock behind tag.
4. Tie bow, add button using thread.
5. Die cut label from Labels 1 Nestability.
6. Stamp frame and verse from Rejoice! Adhere with foam tape.
7. Punch hole and string thread.
Stamps: Rejoice!, Retro Christmas Backgrounds (Practicing Creativity Designs)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Moulin Rouge (Palette)
Cardstock: Dark Brown, Ivory, Lipstick Red (Gina K)
Ribbon: Ivory Twill (May Arts)
Buttons: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
All of the stamps I used on today's card are on sale today (11/29) only for $10! We're having a little Cyber Monday sale at the store! If you've never tried our stamps, or need to add to your collection, today's the day to do it!
Thanks for stopping by!