Saturday, April 4, 2009

a mini book...

I haven't really scrapbooked in awhile, but I had several mini books sitting around here. For my Scrap Room design team project I decided to combine some gorgeous new Prima flowers with my Tim Holtz grunge book.

So, this is my first book since my December Daily, but I think the unfinished result is pretty cute!

I used four sheets of new Bo Bunny paper and the Prima flowers to create the project. Of course the hardest part was getting the grunge board covered! Tracing, gluing, sanding, inking up the edges, it seemed to take forever when I was ready to start creating. Oh and if you're curious about grunge board here's a great video by Tim Holtz. I love the product, my only complaint is the smell. It certainly has this leathery kind of smell.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

This is way too cute. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

peata said...

it sure is cute.