Thursday, April 2, 2009

making my own zebra paper.

Awhile back I decided that I wanted to try to make my own kind of "dimensional" patterned paper with cardstock. I've actually never posted this card because I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but isn't this part of the creative process as well? Don't we make mistakes, and then learn. So in the spirit of learning... I present my zebra print...Supplies: Friends 'Til The End
Ink: Taken with Teal and Basic Gray; Colorbox Yellow Ochre
Cardstock: More Mustard, Taken with Teal and Basic Grey; White
Patterned paper: More Mustard Designer Paper


Is anyone else there watching LOST. I'm still not sure what I'm thinking after watching the episode. Things are getting crazy.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I like your zebra paper, very creative! I tried to figure out how you did it, but to no success.

As far as Lost, I used to watch it, but I quit last season. It just got too weird. I know my husband and I are going to watch it on DVD at some point because he's curious about the series (he's not seen an episode).

Be blessed!
Lynnette