Wednesday, July 22, 2009

summer fun scrapbooking.

What do you get when you have new Basic Grey and new pictures fresh of the printer at Wolfe Camera? Yep, a scrapbook page. I was pretty inspired by Kwerner's page here.

I used all of my Basic Grey June Bug paper, which was the paper I wasn't sure if I liked in my video here. It was some of the first paper I used. Just something about having beach pictures worked for this page.
This really isn't my normal style. It's super centered for me. I usually work in thirds and set things off center, but I'm still pretty happy with it.
Chase and I are headed to the lake for a few days, but I'll be back Sunday! I hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend!

7 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is great Courtney! I love how you did the fan thing with the paper... I forget what it is really called but you know what I mean! Have fun at the lake!

Ann said...

Oh, this is a great LO! Have fun at the lake!

Winter said...

Very cute! I loved the page Kristina did too, with the paper, I have been wanting to try that! I think I might! Have fun at the lake! :)

Karen said...

Courtney, I love the Basic Grey papers used like a sun ray and squared off for a really appealing graphic look. Have a great time in some more sun....don't forget the sunblock!! :>:>

Teresa Kline said...

these are fabulousscrapbook pages, your work is totally awesome!

enjoy *~*

Scrapping Julie said...

love it courtney. love the inspiration piece, LOVE basic grey. love these colors. love it all!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this page! The papers are so beautiful and work perfectly with your summer pictures! I also love the title you did! Such a cool font!