Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 12

Well, I'm officially in love with my latest PTI stamp set. In Bloom is just gorgeous. It's even better in person, and it stamps perfectly. I also broke down and finally purchased the vintage cream ink... why did I wait to so long! I decided to take my new goods and participate in Dawn's color challenge. Here are the colors (pretty hard):
Click here to see the other participates. And here is what I came up with:

Is it me, or is it just easier when you have new stuff? Here's what I used:

Stamps: In Bloom
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Hibiscus Burst, Certainly Celery, Burgundy
Ink: Vintage Cream, Hibiscus Burst
Buttons: Hibiscus Burst
I went to Wolfe Camera today, so I'm expecting there will be some scrapbooking featured on the ol' blog-o later this week!

14 comments:

Janelle said...

I agree that new stuff paired with a great challenge sure is fun and inspiring! Nice job with Dawn's colors!

Karen said...

My goodness, Courtney! This came out gorgeous!! Both the vintage cream ink and that stamp set are on my unbelievably long wish list. :> You really put them to great use!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is just beautiful Courtney!! Love it!!

Christina Smith said...

I love new stuff! It always inspires me! Beautiful card!

Ann said...

Wow, that flower is gorgeous! And, yes, it's easier when you have new goodies to play with! :D

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Adorable!! Love your new set. This wasn't even on my list, but after tonight I have to rethink that LOL! Great work with the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Marge said...

Gorgeous card; fabulous job on the challenge!!!

Winter said...

Beautiful! I love the new stamp set!

Sue Lelli said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used two layers of scallops and 2 buttons!

Brooke said...

Pretty, pretty card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment and the info. about the Brandon Heath contest! I just might have to enter! :)

Lynnette said...

Absolutely stunning! Great job on the challenge.

PurpleD said...

Love your card so much, the colors are gorgeous!

Love that stamp set to pieces!

Alanna said...

This is so gorgeous. Great job.

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so beautiful! I absolutely love what you did with the bloom stamp set! I just got it too. Now I really can't wait to use it!!