Monday, March 8, 2010

That's one big bow.

Okay, I didn't have anything else to call this post. Apparently I depend on my card's sentiment too much to name my post, and this card doesn't have one. I have been super busy this weekend and I didn't get to make anything until about 9:30 on Sunday. I had actually kind of started this card awhile back. I had borrowed (and still have) this set set from Kelley. I really liked the idea of using the buttons in the middle of this stamp. And I actually like that it doesn't have a sentiment. I have a couple's wedding shower to go to in a few weeks that I think it will be perfect for. This was also my first chance to use this ribbon.

I wanted to use a hat pin so bad... however I resisted. I'm sure if Tim Gunn had been in my craft room he would have said "Remember to edit." And edit I did.

---

On the store front we are out of stock of You're Dandy again (THANK YOU). We will be ordering more, and I hope to have it back in stock soon. Also, if you are in middle Tennessee there are three stores that you can also find our stamps:

The Scrap Room - Lebanon, TN
The Sassy Scrapper - Murfreesboro, TN
Scrapbook'It - Algood, TN

---

On another note I wanted to congratulate on of my best blog friends Kelly Marie on here new sets. The day we realized that we were doing the SAME thing was a special day. I know Kelly will do amazing things!

21 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a beautiful card. I just love that BIG bow and details. Congrats on your new adventure going so good and going faster then you can keep up. That's a good thing.

Karen B. said...

Thanks for the inspiration on using that set with buttons, very inspiring!

Kay said...

Love those chocolate brown buttons and the ribbon is DELISH! Wonderful card, Courtney! ♥♥ Kay

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card!

~amy~ said...

Love that 'big bow'....happy monday!

Michelle said...

Ain't nuthin' wrong with a big bow - I love them! Only problem is the mailing issue sometimes...but who cares?! - lol That white is gorgeous. And no-sentiment cards are hard for me to just stop and not use one...but this had enough...really nice.

Winter said...

How pretty! I LOVE the BIG bow and those stamps are great! :)

Anita Rex said...

Cute card! I didn't get a chance to tell you how amazing your site is! It's soo impressive! Go you!

Dana Gustafson said...

Nice BOW! I love it! With ribbon that pretty, who could resist???

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty!! Love that bow... that ribbon looks like it feels great!!

Unknown said...

Good golly, this is STUNNING! The buttons and that big bow are perfection!!

(-: Heidi

Merry said...

What a beautiful card....I have a stamp that I could use buttons like that....thanks for the idea.

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a pretty card---LOVE The buttons in the centers of the stamped images!! Looks fab!

I just went to the mailbox and was absolutely DELIGHTED to find the stamp set I ordered from you!!! You are one speedy shipper!!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to ink it up! Oh...and the tag attached to the stamp set is SUCH A SPECIAL touch!!! Instant smile when I saw that!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, that's a great card. that giant bow is just gorgeous!

Ryann said...

I think your big bow looks fabulous! I love the buttoned medallions and the color choices too. Overall awesomeness! :)

Angie Tieman said...

How CUTE!! Love that BIG BOW!!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...love that big bow card, Courtney!! It's perfect for wedding shower!

Congrats on our huge success, girl!!

jen said...

Verrrry pretty! I don't know if I could've resisted the hat pin! :)

Karin said...

Love that bow...The ribbon is amazing!

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic bow....can't wait to get my ribbon! Congrats on selling out (again).

I love your reference to Project Runway. Love that show...even the Canadian version. When it comes to your stamps you're very 'fashion forward' :)

Latisha said...

That ribbon is so pretty!
I love Tim Gunn and project runway!!!