Saturday, March 6, 2010

Look Up + Teal Twill

1.... 2... 3... breathe. Wow today was a whirlwind of a day! My to-do list is still a mile long, but it's fun! Oh and I wanted to say thank you all for your kind words regarding the site! It has been a lot of work over the past several weeks, but well worth the end result!

So if you missed the fun Look Up! is now available over on our website www.practicingcreativitydesigns.com as well as all of the May Arts ribbon. And from the look of things you all love May Arts ribbon as much as I do! And in honor of their ribbon here's a card I made using the banner from Look Up! and the Teal Twill, which I love.

Please excuse my American Crafts Remarks sticker. In person you can't see the sticker part, but I just couldn't get this picture without the flash. Bummer. Just a couple of fun things about this banner...

1. I cut off one banner to make the banner the perfect size for my hand-lettered sentiment.
2. If you want to make your banner longer, simple keep stamping the banner end to end.
3. Add ribbon to the end of the banner to give it a fun twist!

And did you guys go check out these girls blogs today? Even more Look Up! fun!

Kelley
Kay
Cindy
Paulina

I'm about to crash! I hope you all have a great Sunday tomorrow and thank you for your support. You all are the best... seriously.

15 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card... love that banner and the twill is awesome!

Karen said...

Love your new store website....so contemporary, chic, and easy to navigate! And your card is quite cute & fun! Love the letters on the banner. :>

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Court!

Kim J. said...

Super happy! :)

Winter said...

So cute! I thought it would be cute to write on the little flags too! :)

StampinCathy said...

This is adorable. I just love the color combo, the twill ribbon and that banner rocks.

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...seriously love that banner...can't wait to get my set:)

Anonymous said...

Love the colours! That flag line is perfect! Love that you cut it out!

Stephanie said...

what a fun card, Courtney! hope you're enjoying a relaxing Sunday :)

Alison F. Collier said...

I went to the Scrap Room (isn't that the name?) for the first time yesterday. I'm never in Lebanon unless it's to go see Tara, Jeffrey and the grands. Anyway, I saw your stamps in the store. Has to be so very exciting for you. Also visited your "official" site and really like it. I still don't know how you work a 40-hr week on your full-time job and still have time for all you do. Enjoy!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Cindy Lee said...

So cute!! Great idea to write on the banner, Courtney!! The possibilities are endless!

Kay said...

You've done a fabulous job, girlie...a fabulous job!
♥♥ Kay

Paulina said...

That teal twill is gorgeous! Such a fun card, Courtney!

Kim Wilson said...

Love it girl! :) Super cute!