Friday, March 5, 2010

Introducing Look Up!


Look Up! is a 4x6 set with 16  high quality photopolymer stamps. This set is so fun to play with. Many of the pieces work together so you can combine the pieces to give your cards a custom look. Even the sentiments fit perfectly in the cloud shape. This set also works great with You're Dandy!

See this set, our new store, and our new ribbon here!

And here's just a sampling of some of the ribbon!
Shipping for U.S. Customers is a flat $4
AND for a limited time we have a flat rate of $6 for our international customers. 
International mail will be sent via USPS First Class International.

10 comments:

Winter said...

Yeah! I was about to go to bed and I looked at the clock and realized it wasn't time for your post, I checked anyway and it was posted! Now I can order and go to bed! :)

AJ said...

LOVE this! sooo fun- and that banner stamp-EEKS! CONGRATS on your new website- it's sooo fresh looking!
:)

Crystal said...

Super cute stamp set. I love how the sentiments fit into the cloud shape! What a wonderful idea! Great job again!

de said...

How exciting!!! Love the store design!

StampinCathy said...

Love this whole set and that ribbon is sweet.

Brandi said...

So excited! I just bought my set! Can't wait to play!
Brandi

Kelley Eubanks said...

Woo Hoo!! :)

Shaz said...

I love your ribbon selection. How long does shipping take to FL?

Kay said...

Looks like I've got some shopping to do! Love the your new site, Courtney! ♥♥ Kay

Laural-Lee said...

Hey Courtney I've been trying to buy my set but it won't let me put my payment info when I try to register!!