Thursday, October 15, 2009

San Diego Scrapbook

I got my scrapbook finished right before we left for our trip (which I'm probably on by the time you read this). I did want to show you how it looks all together.

I did add a few finishing touches... check out side view:

 
I love how messy it looks. I can't wait to show it you all finished! Also, the first time I posted this I didn't mention that I used a couple of envelopes. Envelopes are a great way to stick random stuff in, especially when you are toting it around on a trip. 

So I've packed my scrapbook up, my mono multi, my sissors, and my black su writer, and we're off to the zoo. No for real, we are going to the zoo. 
 
Now, you bloggers, don't have too much fun without me!



3 comments:

Dana Gustafson said...

oooh fun! I love that it's all ready for your memories!

Shemaine Smith said...

Cute idea to create this book before your trip! Have a great time a the San Diego Zoo. It's always one of my favorite places to visit when we travel South of Los Angeles.

Kay said...

This is awesome Courtney! You did an AMAZING job! Love the papers!! Have fun in San Diego. I would love to go to the zoo. Can't wait to hear all about it !!! ♥♥ Kay