Wednesday, May 6, 2009

mother's day card.

I realized with a shock today that I had not made my mom's card yet. So I got some great inspiration from a new sheet of pattern paper from American Crafts. So with HGTV on in the background I got to work. It came together pretty quickly. I used a lot of color (do you think it looks too eastery?). Hopefully she will love it.

Chase and I did some landscaping last night. We are certainly beginners, but I'll post pictures tomorrow. We are so excited to be making this place our home.

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: Stampers Select White
Pattern Paper: American Crafts Backyard Splash
Ribbon: Hibiscus Burst
Button: Vitage White PTI
Bird: Cork sheet; Die Cut Sizzix

6 comments:

{PurpleD} said...

I think it looks great. Quality stuff you used on this card. And I really love that bird!

Lynnette said...

What an adorable card. Your mom is going to love it. Not too Eastery at all!

Kelley Eubanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is super cute! Your mom will love it!

Ann said...

LOVE these colors and that cute little cork birdie! I'm sure she'll love it, too!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card! It can never be too bright, in my opinion! I love that little bird made of cork! How did you do that?