Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day.

I had plans to reveal all of our recent landscaping work today. I even took all of the pictures yesterday, but well, they are not on the card. I was getting a weird message all day yesterday, but I wasn't really worried about it. Apparently I should have been.

My family celebrated Mother's Day yesterday at my house. We had a very nice menu:

BBQ Grilled Chicken
Grilled Corn
Twice Baked Potatoes (my first time to ever make these... a lot of work but worth it)
Salad
Brownies and Ice Cream

It was a fun day cooking with Chase, my brother Daniel (picture above with my mom) and sister Alison. My mom also loved her card. We also gave her some blueberry plants and some things for her dining room she is decorating right now.

1 comment:

{PurpleD} said...

So nice to have a family dinner! :-)

Twice baked potatoes...aren't they awesome? They're a staple in our family here. But I hesitate to share them with my overseas family. They would say: "What do you mean...eating potatoes in their skin?!" :-))