Sunday, May 3, 2009

basic grey lime rickey cards.

A made a few cards this weekend with my new lime rickey papers. I usually love every single thing Basic Grey does. However as much as I love the papers in this series there is one that I just can't stomach.What do you think? Any idea how you would use this? Would you use this? It's just a little to 60s for me. The rest of the papers totally make up for it.

Back on track, here are the cards I did make and loved (so bright be forewarned)!I think the second one is my favorite. Do you see all that dimension on the butterfly. I just achieved that by stamping the butterfly and cutting it out at three different places. Here's what I used on these cards:

Stamps: Basic Grey Lime Rickey and a value pack from them (the butterfly and a few other small stamps were $1.99
Paper: Lime Ricky, White
Ribbon: American Crafts
Chip Board: Chip Chatter
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise

4 comments:

Ann said...

These are fabulous cards! I love bright colors, and I've been trying to resist buying this pack, but you're making it hard to resist... ;)

~kelly marie~ said...

Wow! Great cards!! I absolutely love the butterfly on the last one!

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the butterfly!

Scrapping Julie said...

Hi Courtney, I saw that you live in TN but did not know you were here in Mt Juliet also!!! very cool. I live near Cedar Creek Recreation. We will have to let each other know about scrappy things in our area. Take Care.
Julie Smith