Thursday, April 16, 2009

more 3x3 cards.

I'm still churning out the 3x3 cards for Mary Anna's party. At this point I only have 15 done. I could mass produce the rest of the cards, but I really want them all to be cute and original.

Here's my latest bunch:I think my favorite idea that I had from these cards was the row of buttons I sewed onto the front of the card. I think I'll have to try it out on a A4 card.

Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Basic Grey, More Mustard
Prima Flower, Buttons, Twine

4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

those are really cute. i am really impressed with your no stamp cards courtney! :-)

Lynnette said...

I love these! I'm going to have to make some of these to have on hand. I know that these are going to be appreciated.

Christina Smith said...

Thos are so cute! I really like how colorful they are!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love the sewing buttons across! These cards are awesome!