Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Christmas in April?

I know, it's spring now, and I should not be thinking Christmas! But I am or was. A couple of weeks ago I decided to whip up a Christmas card. Mainly I wanted to use the color combo, and it just seemed like it would make a great Christmas card. I actually think it would be funny to send a Christmas card this time of year. I know my friend Mary Anna would laugh, so would my mom.... I could be on to something here.

Stamps: Merry & Bright

Cardstock: Kraft, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise ; Stamper’s Select White

Ink: Whisper White Pigment Ink; Lipstick Red Fluid Chalk

Ribbon: Fresh Snow Satin; Hemp

I do love all of those scallops.

April 7, 2009 - 1 Christmas Card Down.

3 comments:

{PurpleD} said...

Easter came so quickly, it will be the same with the next Christmas! So, good planing!

Lynnette said...

What a great card! I love these colors, and I never would've put them together myself. I think it's a great idea to get a jump start on the Christmas cards.

Mary Anna said...

I could totally be about a Christmas card in July. I'll expect one. Put me on your list.