Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Fest and Christmas Wonder Winners

It's time to draw some winners from this release week!

For Fall Fest, the winner is...

Here are your random numbers:
33 
Timestamp: 2010-09-05 02:55:12 UTC

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...
you guys are so clever... Fall. What fun! Can't wait to see the stamps.

And for Christmas Wonder...

Here are your random numbers:
2 
Timestamp: 2010-09-05 02:58:16 UTC

Aimes said...
Oh what a happy surprise! Love the non-traditional Christmas colour combo!
Thanks for the video too - a great way to make me even more excited about seeing the sets in full glory!
Oh how I wish I could master graphic design to create stamps - I'm limited to pencil and paper at the moment :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Email me at Courtney@practicingcreativitydesigns.com to get your stamp!

I'll be back in an hour for release! See you then!

1 comment:

Aimes said...

Thank you soooooooooo much Mr Random generator for picking my number!!! And thank you to Karen for providing the fabby design of that lovely Christmas set, and finally but by no means least, thank you, Courtney for this super duper stamp company!!!
This is definitely gonna kick start my Christmas card making LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x