Thursday, September 30, 2010

EBTKS - Challenge #24

Hey there! It's time for another EBTKS Challenge, and this time we are changing things up a bit. Lynnette has picked this really cool bag for us to use as inspiration. There are really no rules, just be inspired!
 This week's sponsor is Lilly Bimble.
They have some super cute digital items, and the winner is up for some free ones!
For my card I decided to play off the swirls from on the bag and use this really cool crow.

Digital Stamps: Spooky Silhouhettes (Lilly Bimble)
Stamps: Christmas Wonder (Practicing Creativity)
Cardstock: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Craft White (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: Black Silk (May Arts)
I hope you'll go check out what the other girls made and come play along!


----

Tomorrow starts a new release from Practicing Creativity. I'm super excited about this one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the crow is gorgeous. Love the colour combo. :)

Karen B. said...

Ooh, the swirls provide such a fun background against that cool black crow.

jen said...

verrrrry cool crow! and that big silk bow is gorgeous!

~Tammy~ said...

I always love your take on things! I love the swirls! The crow is too cool1

Aimes said...

Oooh I really do love your take on that challenge, girlie! It makes me wanna read Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven (even though you've used a crow!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kay said...

The crow is really cool! Awesome card, Courtney!
♥♥ Kay

Ann said...

Awesome card, Court! I love that bird and the ribbon is fab!