Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winner!

The winner of my very first stamp set coming in January .... (drum roll please)...

43 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Number 43...

Heather Jensen

You'll have to go check out Heather's blog. Tons of vintage goodness over there! And... this may or may not be a hint, but I think my stamp set will fit right in. 

Heather, email me at CourtneyMBaker@gmail.com and I'll make sure you are one of the first to get my stamp set. I'm already so excited about seeing what someone else will do with it!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Well, MISS! Look at your new BLOG-OVER! Congratulations to HEATHER!! WOWEEE! So much goodness going on here! I can't WAIT to see your new stamps! HOW ON FIRE ARE YOU!?! Sorry to have been late to "the party!" Sheesh! I need to poke around and catch up! Wahooo!

{PurpleD} said...

All the best for your up-coming adventure, Courtney! Congrats, Heather!

Heather said...

Thaks so much Courtney! I can't wait to receive it so I can play. I NEVER win anything. This is awesome.