Friday, January 16, 2009

december daily 17, 18 & 19

Wow, I'm getting to close to the end. I've finished day 23, so just two left. Surely I can get that done soon, right? Right?

I actually have a card to show you tonight, but well my camera STINKS. I need to wait for some day light to get a decent picture.

I also had to spend 30 minutes tonight on my little watermark. For some reason I either did not save my new one (I tend to leave Photoshop open for days at a time), or I just can't find where I save it too. It's so easy to make, but I wanted the same font, and well that's what took so long.

Day 17- Honestly this is one of my least favorite. Day 18- And after that bad day of scrapbooking it was followed by two of my favorites. I love how the smaller pages kind of introduce the day.

Day 19: A day with my nephew.

No comments: