Thursday, March 13, 2008

i hate these shoes...

I got these really cute shoes from Marti and Liz last month. They are fierce (in my best Christian from Project Runways voice). However, they hurt so bad. They hurt so bad that I literally cannot walk. Once a week I think, "Oh this will be the day that I finally 'break them in." Yea right. Yesterday I was putting band-aids on my feet at 8:15. That's got to be bad. By 1:15 I was literally limping, no kidding. I ordered some petals to see if those would help. I'll let you know the verdict.


If they don't help, maybe I'll do one of those photo shots where you ruin something. Like playing in the mud in your wedding dress (yea right).


***I just tried to find an example, but I couldn't find one picture that wasn't extremely morbid***


In crafting news. I purchased two 6x6 acrylic albums from funkyplaygrounddesigns.com. They should be in tomorrow and I can't wait to try them out. Here's what they look like:


They come with protective paper on them, so that's what you are seeing on the 2nd-4th pages. Here is a whole gallery of acrylic albums. I'm starting the search for the perfect rub-ons. I'm thinking Basic Grey might be my best option.

No comments: