Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter crafts

I made a ton of stuff for Easter this year. Actually this was the first Easter I've made anything. I don't know why I've never thought of making stuff, but I haven't. This year I'm really trying to use my 'stuff.' Sometimes I fall prone to the 'I don't want to use that.' You know like I'm saving up some pretty paper or flowers. I've finally decided that I'm not going to buy stuff if I'm not going to use it.

So here is everything:

These are York Peppermint patties. I used my scallop punch to make a top and bottom.

These are those Hershey Nuggets covered in paper. I've seen these a lot on other blogs/website. They really have never been that exciting to me, but they are really easy and we you see them all together, they are so cute.
All the treats together. Oh here's something I learned. For some reason I thought it would be a great idea to stamp my plastic Easter eggs with Stazon. Um, don't try that. One it was really hard not to smug, and it didn't turn out well at all.
That's all my Easter stuff. Here's another product I love.
This stuff makes your hair so smooth and shinny. You have to use a small amount or else you will have super greasy hair (so be careful). But I love it and it smells great.

Happy Easter everyone.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

what cute easter crafts! love your hair tip too ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the way you did the candy and I've been looking a good hair care product!

Have a blessed Easter

Thena

Anonymous said...

Really cool tips fo hair care and nice craft projects.

Anonymous said...

Love the craft projects!
Happy Easter

Mary Anna said...

Personally, I liked my little carrot umbrella. ;)

Do you have a Chi?