Thursday, January 24, 2008

project 365

Does everyone know about this? Well, I think it's a great idea. The object is to take one picture a day for 365 days. Basically at the end of the year you will have a year documented visually. I'm a pretty visual person, and I love the idea of looking back at your year. Plus, what a great way to refine your photography skills!

Here's some more information if you are are interested! You can really start your project at anytime, but I just like the idea of starting January 1. I'm holding off until next year.

Here's a gift pack I made for Christmas this year. I did 12 sets of these. They were a lot of work, but well worth it:Here's what I used: Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, 2 sided paper, Stamps: Merry and Bright, Baroque Motifs

2 comments:

Lukasmummy said...

Wow they look great. I like the idea of the 365 but I can never get motivated to remember to charge the battery when we go out let alone everyday lol. Hugs Crystal xx

Anonymous said...

godigitalscrapbooking promotes project 365 -- i missed the first day and figured "I'll wait til next year." Just visiting from the DST blog train...