Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the 14th is coming soon

I've been working on Valentine's Day stuff most of today. I got some of these $1 tin mailboxes from Target, and I've been covering them all day. I was originally inspired by Emily Giovanni (her blog is awesome). Here is the tutorial on her blog. I'm making several of these, but I really wanted to come up with a masculine one for Chase. He never reads this... so here it is:

The only thing I did different from Emily's tutorial is that I used Modge Podge instead of O' So Sticky tape. I'm sure that would work nicely, but the stuff is pretty expensive. It really wasn't that messy but you do have to work quick.

Chase and I are eating sloppy joe's (his signature dish) since I'm a little under the weather. I have a layout for you tomorrow.

No comments: