Thursday, December 30, 2010

Practicing (THEIR) Creativity

I've been browsing blog land for some Practicing Creativity creations (this may be my fav activity)! I just wanted to share a few that caught my eye this month. I like to call this little feature "Practicing (THEIR) Creativity."






Isn't this cute? It really has that Hatch Show Print feel that I just love. You can see Lora's original post here using Everyday Prints.
 Okay so I know Christmas is over, but how can you not love this card. Angeline actually had several cards that I just couldn't pick between. You can see her original card here using Retro Christmas Backgrounds.

Kelley is a great friend of mine, so I shouldn't really be able to pick her. However, I just love this card using Retro Christmas Backgrounds. It's just fun. Again, I know it's not Christmas anymore, but how can I not show this off. You can see her original post here.


Thanks to everyone that creates with our stamps. I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but I love seeing what you make! I'm always looking at our Facebook page and Flickr group!

3 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

YAY! How fun to see my name on someone else's blog! I love this sort of feature because it helps me get to know new bloggers. Thanks for pulling us together!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awww!! Thanks man! :)

Merry said...

What lovely cards......