Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Crafts #2

Hey friends! I have another Christmas craft to share with you today.
This is a pretty quick wreath.
1. Using large circle nestability, cut 2 large circles out of cardstock. Cut one slightly smaller circle using patterned paper.
2. Cut 22 - 4"x4" squares out of double sided patterned paper.
3. Wrap each square into cone and adhere small tip to large cardstock circle using a stapler or strong adhesive.
4. Adhere remaining large circle and patterned paper circle together.
5. Die cut patterned paper using the Labels 4 die cut.
6. Stamp sentiment and adhere piece to circles using foam adhesive.
7. Tie thread through buttons and adhere. Adhere piece to the front of wreath.
8. Attach ribbon to hang wreath to the back.

I've been hanging all of my various wreaths on all my doors. It sure makes the whole house look festive, and it's nice to show of some of my Christmas crafts.

Here's some links to other crafts I've made in previous years:


Fabric Wreath
Cardboard Wreath
Button Christmas Tree

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Nat said...

great wreath, love the look of the pp's! beautiful design.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so beautiful!!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

How pretty!

StampinCathy said...

I just love this fun ornament. Also I wanted to let you know my stamp set arrived safe and sound. Thanks again.

Laurel Beard said...

Super, SUPER cute. How clever.

Gina Lindsay said...

Courtney, this is beautiful, thanks for sharing the directions.

Lisa Petrella said...

This is SO COOL! Thanks for sharing such a clever and festive project! Speaking of things you can hang on your doors for the winter season---stop by my blog to check out my giveaway!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Clever!

Unknown said...

So fun!!

(-: Heidi