Hey friends! I have another Christmas craft to share with you today.
2. Cut 22 - 4"x4" squares out of double sided patterned paper.
3. Wrap each square into cone and adhere small tip to large cardstock circle using a stapler or strong adhesive.
4. Adhere remaining large circle and patterned paper circle together.
5. Die cut patterned paper using the Labels 4 die cut.
6. Stamp sentiment and adhere piece to circles using foam adhesive.
7. Tie thread through buttons and adhere. Adhere piece to the front of wreath.
8. Attach ribbon to hang wreath to the back.
I've been hanging all of my various wreaths on all my doors. It sure makes the whole house look festive, and it's nice to show of some of my Christmas crafts.
Here's some links to other crafts I've made in previous years:
Button Christmas Tree
Thanks for stopping by!