Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas with Glitz

I've been playing with some more Glitz goodies and making Christmas cards. I actually used several of the Love Nest papers in my December Daily this year. And although they aren't technically Christmas papers, they look great. I'm still working on Christmas cards, so I thought I'd use some of those same papers for my cards.
For my first card I used two of the "Love Nest" whatnots. I love how easy it is to make any holiday card with the little calendar. 


Glitz Design "Love Nest" Papers: Block
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design Teeny Alpha Black Round
Glitz Design Red Tulle

For this card, I really started with the "Hoopla" Journaling Cardstock Sticker in the center.


Glitz Design "Love Nest" Papers: Polka, Block
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Journaling Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design Teeny Alpha Ivory Block
Glitz Designs White Pom Poms
Are you finished with your Christmas cards!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous cards, love the flower on the first one!

Karen said...

Hi Courtney! I'm so loving both of these cards! You're right, those papers do work perfectly for Christmas cards. Hope you are off to start a great week! :>

Ann said...

These are awesome, Courtney! I love the tulle on the first one!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards girl! Those colors are fab!

(-: Heidi