Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Release Winners

Look Up! Additions and Nature's Wonder will release in an hour at midnight central, but before that I want to announce the winners from this week's posts:

Day 1: Practicing Creativity December Sneak Peek

True Random Number Generator

Lisa Petrella said...
Super fun card & tag, Courtney! LOVE THEM!! So, all this talk about sequels is making me think you may have created a "sequel" to one of your existing PCD stamp sets?!?!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Day 2: Practicing Creativity: Look Up! Additions True Random Number Generator 3 { kelly jo } said... Courtney- this is a great set! I love what your DT has done with them. FAB!! Day 3: Practicing Creativity: Nature's Wonder StampinCathy said... Courtney, I just love all the sequel stamps. The DT did an amazing and inspiring jobs with all their MOJO! Thanks for letting me be apart of this release. I really enjoyed the hop. Email me at Courtney@practicingcreativitydesigns.com for your prize! I'll be back in an hour to release both stamp sets! Congratulations to Lisa, Kelly Jo and Stampin Cathy!

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! YAY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is so exciting!!