Thursday, July 24, 2008

master.

The master bedroom has actually been one of the easiest rooms to plan. I have always like the way it is set up in our apartment, and with a color other than off white on the walls I think it will be great.

Our furniture is actually my bedroom furniture from when I was a kid. It was a light wood like this (just the color):

American Signature.

When Chase and I first got married we decided to spray paint it black. It actually looks great. The closest picture I can find of it is:




From Ashley Furniture.

We are going to paint the ways dark blue:

We have this duvet cover:


And lots of black and white photos, black shelves, black and white pillows and lamps.

So the overall looks will hopefully be something like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.... :-)