Thursday, February 17, 2011

Whew... I actually made something.

Well friends, I've taken a little blogging hiatus this month. I've really been so busy, and I feel like I say that all the time. Seriously, you ladies with kiddos... major props from this girl in Tennessee. I don't know how you do it!

With everything that's been going on I haven't had time to create, so tonight I just grabbed some random stuff and started adding it together. Here's what collected itself together on paper.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Chatterbox and some random paper. It's eclectic, but I guess that's what happens when you let things collect themselves on paper... sigh.

Okay, so more news from me in the near future... seriously.

Did you see that Look Up! and Look Up! Additions is featured in the March PaperCrafts! So exciting!

8 comments:

jen said...

welcome back! loving the totally Courtney (neutral-awesome) card!!! gorgeous flower!!! And HUGE congrats on the feature!!! woohoo!!!!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for the PaperCrafts shout out! Excellent card Courtney:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bloom Courtney. I love the card :)

Miss updates from your blog.. must be coming up some exciting stuff.. cant wait :)

FLEUR de Lo said...

As much as I miss seeing your work, life comes before blogging. Can't wait to hear what your news is. {I love Chatterbox, too. I used it on my two most recent posts.}

Kary said...

It's a pretty card. Love the flower, and the sentiment on the side.
It's nice to have a creative break in your busy schedule. Take care.

Karen B. said...

You + Random Stuff = Amazing.

Unknown said...

Nice job of the card! You pulled the right combination together.

Winter said...

Cute card! I love the flower! Congrats on the feature in PC! :)