Thursday, January 13, 2011

December Daily Week - Day 3

It's the last post with pictures of my December Daily album. Have I told you about our cake pop experiment? Well I got Bakerella's new book. I've read her blog for a long time, but I had never actually tried cake pops before. Chase actually volunteered to help me make them, so why not right? I thought it was awesome, but Chase was pretty tired of the decorating once we got to that step. They turned out great though. You can click on any photo to see it larger.

 Here's the back side of that page with Chase and I in action with our cake pops. Don't you love our plaid shirts. We have problems. On the right starts the 24th page. That's my brother and Chase. They are so goofy together. You just can't help but to laugh.
 This page worked out great with the frame I had already adhered to the acrylic date page. I love how it ended up working!

This is Chase and I on Christmas. I broke out another one of my book plates for this special page.
 This is another family Christmas party. My dad got me an electric cutter for Christmas. I've been having fun creating some really cute title headlines.
 To be honest on the 20th I didn't have much to say or show. So instead I did a December Tweets page. I stole this idea from myself and this scrapbook page. I still love doing these pages.
So that's all of my December Daily. It really was hard this year, but I'm so glad I did it!

3 comments:

Lee said...

You will so love it years down the road when you have forgotten alot of the things that went on. I love it you did a great job!!

Winter said...

I love this project! It turned out so good! I really wish I would have done one now! :( Maybe I should start on mine now and then all I have to do is add my pics and journaling! :)
Ok...is that a mustard yellow jacket you have on in that pic? I have to know where you got it! It is SO cute and one of my FAVORITE colors! :)

Bonita Rose said...

wow.. I love love your album.. so full of color.. I love this!