Tuesday, November 30, 2010

EBTKS - Texture Challenge

Hey friends it's time for another EBTKS challenge. Ann has a great challenge for us. It's all about texture! Ahhh... my dream word... texture.

And here's the card I came up with!
I added all my texture with some great fabric and some rope thread, and I finished it off with some knots.

We also have an announcement about EBTKS. This is actually our very last challenge. After a lot of thought we made the decision for this to by the last challenge. I've so loved starting and doing these challenges for the last year. I'd love for you to join us for this very last challenge!

Plus this challenge has a fabulous price from Limelight Papercrafts:  a vellum & die cut kit along with the Whimsy Heart Perfect Pack, all from Webster's Pages. Such a great prize.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love the background against the fabric. Just lovely the way the fabric has been treated. Beautiful work :)

Bonita Rose said...

love love.. hey I tried linking on your stamps orange bubble on your store page, not working?

Angie Tieman said...

Love this!!

Deanna said...

Stunning girl!

Ann said...

Fab use of texture, Courtney! LOVE it!