Monday, October 4, 2010

Retro Christmas Winners

Hey there! We're one hour away from the release of Retro Christmas and Retro Christmas backgrounds! But before we can release the sets, we need to give some away.

From all of the comments on day 1, the winner of both sets is... (drum roll, please)...

Here are your random numbers:

88

Timestamp: 2010-10-05 01:30:32 UTC

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Love the cards so clean and simple. Can't wait to see what else you have for us.

And for today's winner,

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2010-10-05 01:32:26 UTC

AnitaRex said...

I think my favorite handmade Christmas gift is food! I love receiving Christmas baking all wrapped up! I love this set so much! :>

October 4, 2010 11:23 AM

Email me at Courtney@practicingcreativitydesigns.com!

I'll be back in an hour with the big reveal! And don't forget we now have free shipping when you purchase $50 or more (for US customers).

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT Thank you so much I can't wait to play with both of these new sets.

Anita Rex said...

Hi Courntey! So thrilled I won! I email you and I hope you got it!