Saturday, June 5, 2010

Barefoot Summer and Ribbon Collection Winners

Only an hour until the release of Barefoot Summer! Here are the winners for this release:

For the 10 yard of ribbon:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
18 
Timestamp: 2010-06-06 02:49:58 UTC

The winner is: Hannah said...
b.u.tiful!!

I love the striped ribbon. So pretty.

For Barefoot Summer:

Here are your random numbers:
111 
Timestamp: 2010-06-06 02:55:29 UTC

Ellie A. said...
I LIVE for Flip-Flops that is why I love the warm weather because that is the ONLY thing I wear.. I am known as the Flip-Flop mama.. so needless to say my heart skipped a beat w/this set! LOVE IT :)



 Girls please email me at Courtney@practicingcreativitydesigns.com!

I'll be back in an hour for some more fun!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your goodies.

Hannah said...

Horray! Thanks Courtney!