Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little love for Key to My Heart

Just wanted to drop in to show you a few other examples of Key to My Heart. I took a night off from crafting last night and enjoyed 70's night at church. I would show you the pictures, but wow... I look CRAZY! Really.

Heather has made another super cute card with Key to My Heart. Go check it out here.

Shemaine Smith wrote a super sweet review of the stamp set here and she even made a super cute card!

It looks like Kelley has been breaking out the stamp set some more too here.

 Again I want to thank all of your who have purchased the stamp! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. If you would like to purchase Key to My Heart you can find it over in our shop!

Also, if you are local, you can find Key to My Heart over at The Scrap Room in Lebanon, TN and at The Sassy Scrapper in Murfreesboro, TN! So excited to have both of them carrying the stamp set! You can also check out the announcement over on The Sassy Scrapper's blog and you can also check out their site here.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Courtney, I love all of the cards that have been made with this stamp set! Also, what a great interview. It was such a treat for me! I just can't say enough how excited I am for you!!!! Way to go! ♥♥ Kay

Ann said...

I saw Shemaine's interview the other day--too cool! So happy for you! :D

Anonymous said...

Do show us pics of the 70's night, Would be a hoot! ;)