Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a little card.

I haven't made a 3x3 card in forever! I was actually thinking tonight that I need to get out of the 5.5x4.25 zone. My goal over the next month is to make some interesting shaped cards. We'll see how that goes.

I am in love with Basic Grey's Urban Prairie. So cute.I also got in my SU! scallop punch. I will be honest at first I was not sold. I really thought I could get the same look with my scissors (right). It really is a nice touch, and I love using it on envelopes. It just makes everything look finished.

Stamps: Time For You
Paper: Bashful Blue (it's weird by I always start to type Baby Blue), Certainly Celery, Urban Prairie Basic Grey
Ink: VersaMagic Midnight
Accessories: Button from Recess by Basic Grey, Twine

Thanks for stopping by. I think Chase and I are headed to see our friend Jon and Ashley this spring in Chicago. If you have any most see places let me know!

No comments: