Monday, January 28, 2008

****breaking news*****

***EDIT AGAIN***

So who knows. Apparently they are getting back together, but now one knows to what extent. Crazy kids. I guess we will have to wait until we get the official announcement. I also read a rumor about a reality tv show.

***EDIT***

Apparently NKOTB are not coming back. I guess you can't believe everything you read. Actually I'm kind of glad. I like to keep them preserved in my mind pictured below... rather than their current real estate developer selves.
According to People magazine, it's official, they are coming back. Oh but wait, don't get too excited. Jonathan is now 40 and is a real estate developer, um somehow that's just not too NKOTB to me. More information here.

In other news, I'm off until Friday gearing up for my new job. I'm excited, but I'm not sure what
I'm going to do all week. Here's my latest layout:

Everything is from Chere Kaye's Crazy 4 You. My husband never reads this, so I'm safe to say, isn't he so cute in this picture. I just love it.

I'm off to workout and get some Valentine's Day crafts done. Happy Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lo! Love this bg paper!

Tammy said...

Yes your husband is a cutie and I can't believe NKOTB is coming back. I have their CD.

Lynn Grieveson said...

Lovely pic (and layout) of your DH. He looks great. Not sure sure about NKOTB though!!!

Eric Adams said...

Chase is definitely dreamy in this picture. I have a suggestion for an upcoming layout. It should have a pic of Chase with the other members of New Kids at the top. Then on the bottom, you should have a picture of him playing church basketball instead of studying the Bible.

I would buy that template for $3-$5 EASY.

Anonymous said...

I love Chase's Glamour Shots