Monday, March 10, 2008

Easter is coming

I am 100% sure that no one is reading this, but even if I'm just showing my crafts to my mom, who occasionally checks in with some prompting, I'm going to continue (however infrequent that is). I finished a new craft for Easter. I made these two little buckets for my nephew and little cousin. Since the buckets are smaller at the bottom I glues the paper vertically, but afterwards I realized I could have just cut strips in the paper at the bottom and used the grass to cover it. I have 4 more buckets to cover, so I'll try that method on those.

Here are two other cards I made. I got some great inspiration from Splitcoaststampers. There are some really great cards and layouts to try:

Here's what I used: Time Wells Spent, Bold Bright Watercolor Crayons, Aquapainters, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink
Here's what I used: Moose You So Much, Ribbon, So Saffron, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip Ink and Marker, Winter Green, Bashful Blue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney i read it and check it like every other day with no prompting. I am your number 2 fan behind your Mom. Your the greatest. Hey have you done a one wonder page from split coast. Janet

Mary Anna said...

Here's some love from a fellow blogger. And by the way, I love it that you're crafty!