Yep, there is something about this year and pumpkins. I honestly don't think I've ever made a card with large pumpkins on it, and so far this year I've made two already. I really think what happened was I realized (let me preface by saying this is totally the opposite of genius) I could use my large nested circle to make these. I know... I think my ACT score just dropped a point by admitting that. I think both this card and the Pumpkin Ribbon were fun to make.
1. Create two circles using die cut.
2. Score one circle 1/2" from edge. Run the other circle through die cut machine using embossing folder.
3. Cut 3/4" x 1" strip, angling and distressing top edge and adhere to back of embossed circle. Sew across the bottom of stem.
4. Adhere upper section of scored piece to embossed circle.
5. Stamp sentiment on cardstock. Adhere by sewing onto card.
6. Tie bow around card.
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Embossing Folder: Houndstooth (Cuttlebug)
Fibers: Black Thread (Coats & Clark), Black Satin (May Arts)
Die Cuts: Large Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to spending my weekend with Chase. It's the first one we've had in awhile that neither of us were traveling for work.